[Tutorial]The Jiggle Effect

Tutorials, ask questions, offer help.
GamingSanctum
Site Admin
SpamBot?: No

[Tutorial]The Jiggle Effect

Post by GamingSanctum »

Ok. This is my first tutorial, and it's from my site: http://www.gamingsanctum.com
I know it's a little hard to understand, but im happy to answer any questions:

Ok, this is a very unique and simple to do effect that I'm actually suprised im the first to create and use this technique.
Note: I've only configured this to work with circles. Feel free to get it to work with others! If you do lets see the results!
The finished result will be:

Which when on sig can look like this:

1.Save the segmented ring I used below:(yes for now it is required that you use this ring, I've free transformed it)
Now create a new layer and place the ring on it.

2.Add any color or blending options to the ring then copy the layer containing your ring 3 times.

3.You will now have 4 layers containing a the ring that look exactly the same. Select the firstcopy of your ring on the layers pallete and select Edit>>>Transform>>>Rotate. And enter the values like so:

5.Now select the 3rd ring layer and press CTRL+SHIFT+T 2 times.

6.Select the 4th ring layer and press CTRL+SHIFT+T 3 times.
Your rings should now be positioned like this:
Now heres the tricky part....starting from the top copy of the ring try and line up the rings as xlose as possible, but dont be TOO perfect. Work your way DOWN the layers pallete until you reach the first copy of the ring before the original layer of the ring. On this layer purposely set it a littl below the original ring layer(just a little) so that thye all look like this:
Note:the distance between each layer of rings changes the amount of "jiggle" on mine i used very little, but too much can result in just a simple "jumping" image.

7.Now your ready to start the animation. Your almost done!
Open Image ready by clicking the image ready button:

9.Now that your in image ready click "optimized" above your graphic and then click the small arrow on the animation window and click "create frames from layers"

10.Now add a 0.1 second delay and you will get this result:(of course yours will have the color/texture or whatever effects you've applied)

Heres what it can look like when on a signature: