Post a pic/Introduce yourself

Say hi..... and stuff.
GamingSanctum
Site Admin
SpamBot?: No

Post a pic/Introduce yourself

Post by GamingSanctum »

Me in the middle, my two brothers on either side, at my 21st b-day party.

My name is Vincent Arriola, I'm 21 years old. And this here is my website. ^_^
I'm attending community college and plan on majoring in Digital Art/Web Design.

FIN.
Exawatt

Re: Post a pic/Introduce yourself

Post by Exawatt »

Vince is short.

Here's one of me playing D&D. I'm the DM on the left. Check out the sweet Alienware Area-51 m9750 sittin' on the table. Yeah. That's mine.

Here's one of me waiting for the train to NYC to see a Pendulum concert.
ImageImage
GamingSanctum
Site Admin

Post by GamingSanctum »

you sir, are adorable :-D
It was you that had like crazy colors in your hair and stuff at one point right?
You still doing that?
Exawatt

Post by Exawatt »

Disclaimer: These pictures are 4-5 years old.

Man, that was when I was in high school. And I only did that a couple times. It was pink.
I also used to spike it to about 4-5 inches. And wear makeup. And had braces. And made silly faces at the camera.

Ooh, ooh! Here's another old picture of me. Yes, the substitute teacher in the back has a mullet.

I also forgot to introduce myself.

My name is Ryan. I live in Vineland, NJ. I'm currently attending my fourth semester at community college for Computer Science. I live in my mother's basement with my girlfriend.

I know how to use Photoshop and a couple other programs (including 3D programs like Maya and C4D), but I am not the least bit original or creative. I know many coding languages (C++, JAVA, VB, and others), web languages (XHTML, JavaScript, PHP), and database instructions (MySQL, Access). I am also familiar with Linux (Ubuntu and Debian, trying Fedora soon).

My computer is a $2000 Alienware Area-51 m9750. It's a Windows Vista machine (damn you, DirectX 10!) with 4 gigs of RAM, a 512MB NVIDIA GeForce 8700M GT (I planned on getting a second, but at the time Vista still didn't support SLI), and an Intel Core 2 Duo T7600 @ 2.33GHz. It blows most desktops out of the water. Of course, it's getting old now, so a custom desktop can be made to rival it for only about $800.

I'm into Dungeons and Dragons (I'm the dungeon master in a weekly game), the Blizzard trio (Warcraft, Diablo, and Starcraft), and Magic: The Gathering (that's a MTG book I'm reading in the first post).
Last edited by Exawatt on Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
casieloray

Post by casieloray »

This is a picture from October at my uncle's wedding in San Diego. I'm on the far right in the black and white dress.

This is Ryan (Exawatt) and me also from October.

My name is Casie Armstrong. I am 20-years-old as of February 2, 2009. I live in Vineland, NJ, but I was born and raised in San Diego, California. Ryan (Exawatt) is my boyfriend of 3 years. .

I work at the local Staples and do some modeling on the side. I spend most of my money on candy, clothes, and presents for Ryan (including his Alienware laptop and iPods).

I'm interested in reading, writing, singing, and modeling; however, photography is still my number one interest.

I play Rock Band 1 and 2 on the xBox 360 (gamertag=SpaceyKC3) and various other games that Ryan gets me interested in.

P.S. I would also like to add that I can top any hairstyle/haircolor Ryan has ever had. :P
Falc0

Post by Falc0 »

Oh shi-
Exawatt

Post by Exawatt »

Ah ha ha. You get Nintendo Power.
ImageImage
GamingSanctum
Site Admin

Post by GamingSanctum »

ryan, she sounds like a keeper :-)
3 years, grats to you two.
I'm hitting 2 years next month with mine.

James.
POWER IS NINTENDO
Snigle

Post by Snigle »

Most of you should hopefully remember me but if not..

My name is Jim Schultz and I live in Milwaukee and attend the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. I am majoring in information studies with a business minor. I live on my own in a shitty apartment (moving into a nicer condo this spring). I have 4 on campus jobs; these include systems administrator, director of information technology research & development, data systems support, and I'm a teaching assistant. I also own my own small business which is a web firm and sometimes work part time at Abercrobmie. (though not really anymore is a get paid 4 times as much with my IT jobs)

Here is a magazine publication I was recently in:

Here are one of he posters that hang around my campus:

random photo of my sister and me:

another photo used in publications:

AngelOfMercy

Post by AngelOfMercy »

RAWR
AOM, reporting in.
I'll post pics later...